Putting on lipstick isn’t that easy thing so I have decide give you guys nice easy steps for apply lipstick.
Here is the steps that you should follow applying lipstick
- First thing is that you have make sure there isn’t nothing on your lips
- Apply nice basic chap stick on your lips
- How to plump up lips when you have a color on lips
- How to choose the right shade of lipstick or gloss
- Is there one best way to apply lipstick? I don’t believe in rules to applying lipstick. Some women use special lipstick brushes. I own one and never, ever use it. Others use their middle finger (I once said this was a beauty faux pas and got reamed by a reader, I have since changed my mind). Most women apply right from the tube. Choose what’s right for you, as long as the color gets on the lips, you’re good.
- Use liner on your lips as a base Lipstick will last longer if you fill in your lips with the liner first. If you’re using light lipstick, try a nude liner. Then slick your lipstick on top. Lip gloss is infamous for wearing off fast, but if you fill in lips first with the liner, the gloss has something to stick to.
- You can line before or after you apply lipstick or gloss Some women prefer to apply liner first, arguing that you won’t be able to see the natural line of your lips if you apply lipstick first. But I find lips look more natural when I line lips after I apply lipstick.
- Never use a dark liner with light lipstick Defined lips are great, but make sure the liner matches the lipstick or gloss. Dark liner and light lips is tacky.
- How to properly test lipstick in a store It’s just plain unhygienic to test lipstick at a Sephora or department store without wiping off the lipstick with a tissue. You can avoid testing on your lips, but swiping the stick on your fingertips. It’s a closer fit to your lips than the back of your hand. Also, it’s courteous to wipe off the end of the lipstick before you put it back for another person to try.
- Don’t throw out a bad shade of lipstick Beauty editors know you can create a great lip color by blending lipsticks you don’t like. You can also color in lips with a darker liner before applying a lipstick that’s too bright.
Hoping that give guys great tips on lipstick and how apply. And hoping give you guys more tips like this once as I can. Hope you have a great day. Go to your location beauty counter help you applying lipstick and other stuff.